Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spotted...the perfect dress for less

My handsome hubby and I had the honor and privilege of attending the wedding of some dear friends a couple of weeks ago. My before mentioned handsome, yet frugal hubby feared that I would have to go out and purchase a new dress to wear. He knows me all too well after all these years. However we are planning to build a house soon so I promised him that I would not spend money buying a new dress. I assured him that I had plenty of things in my closet to wear. Which I undoubtedly do, however I am also a girl~I like to shop. I tried on the slew of dresses I had umpteen times, while they are all nice, after all I purchased them for a reason, I cringed because they just weren't what I wanted to wear on this occasion. But I kept telling myself, I can do this, I can make one of these work. Alas I broke. Two days before the wedding I had to run to Target for one thing or another and spotted a dress that I knew was what I wanted for the wedding. Remember though I said Target. I found the perfect dress I wanted to wear at Target. So I made myself happy by getting a new dress and frugal hubby happy by spending a mere $24.99 for the perfect dress.
The best part was Nicky Hilton wore her leopard print dress for around $400, mine looked great for $24.99. Your welcome hubby, I think I am red carpet ready for far less!

 
Nicky Hilton in her $400 Torn by Ronny Kobo Leopard Dress
 


 
Me in my $24.99 Merona for Target Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment