Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Born in the USA #1

Remember my 30 Day Buy American Challenge? I made the proclamation a few weeks back and you have not heard from me about it since. Well finding American made products in stores can be difficult. So I headed to Etsy to check out their great contributors to find some unique pieces and support these local artists and designers. I have made some made in America purchases and have been waiting for them to arrive. Well it's kind of like Christmas all over because some of my purchases have started to show up at my door.
Born in the USA purchase 1, this is a subtle and unique way to add a little detail and change the look of a traditional skirt. It is a slip extender made by Vezanie from Marietta, GA. She makes a few clothing pieces including dresses and skirts, however I would say she is most known for her slip extenders. She has several colors, patterns and styles to choose from that you can add to a short or long skirt.





…C
 

No comments:

Post a Comment