Friday, January 11, 2013

Kickin it old school

This outfit draws on some inspiration from many different eras, let's take a trip back in time.

Lace top - I never thought I would wear a lace shirt, however lace is everywhere these days. Lace was hugely popular back in the days of Queen Victoria, however thankfully it is updated since then and since your grandmothers doily's.

Rolled Jeans - I love rolling many of my pants. My husband laughs at me and always asks if I am expecting a flood. Rolled pants remind me of the 50's. Picture James Dean with a pack of smokes rolled in his t-shirt sleeve and jeans rolled at the bottom. Or who remembers the 90's with the tight roll? Thankfully again, this trend is updated.

Oxford Shoes - again popular in the 40's and 50's. Everything old is new again!

Hat - The Cloche hat is a bell shaped hat that was popular in the 20's.





 Lace top - American Eagle, similiar
Shoes - Piperlime
Hat - Target
Bracelet - 3DivasStudio - teaser - there will be a post coming soon about the bracelet

Thanks to Jason and Michelle at Rock Paper Scissors Salon
…C
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your hair and those shoes!! So cute. I wish I could pulled off the rolled jeans look like you!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete