Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black is not always best

Black is slimming, black is a neutral, however black is not always best.
After the turkey and stuffing is cleared from the table, the holiday shopping season is in full effect starting with Black Friday. My sister-in-law has been asking me to go for years and this year I finally took the plunge and braved the trip. I must say overall I enjoyed the experience. I snagged some particular deals I was looking for but don't want to divulge to spoil anything that may appear under the tree. The most shocking thing I would say was the ages of people that were out. I saw everything from 1,3 5, 8, and 13 year olds~at 3:00 in the morning!! Oh well!
Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that today (Saturday) is Small Business Saturday or Shop Small. Don't forget to support your local businesses during this holiday season too.
Today I visited Rock, Paper Scissors Salon, Craft Company #6 - specializing in fine handmade jewelry, woodcraft, blown glass, pottery, fiber, metal arts and art. Rosies' Boutique in Schoen Place, Pittsford - women's consignment shop with labels including, Polo, J Crew, Talbots, etc. and Pittsford Wine and Spirits.

…C

No comments:

Post a Comment