Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trader Joe, my hero

I have always been a bit obsessive when it comes to my skin. If I had to go back and do it all over again I may be a dermatologist. When I was younger I had the typical teenage acne. Nothing major, however random breakouts were a part of my life. As an adult, I no longer experience breakouts however I just have lackluster hoe-hum skin. I lack that glow that I wish I had. Especially now as we begin to set in for a long, dark, gray, sun-deprived Rochester winter we need to get our glow back.

I have always been searching for the perfect product that will leave my skin looking and feeling great. I have spent endless time and money scouring aisles, reading labels, magazines, etc. trying to find the perfect product that leaves me feeling satisfied with my skin.

Well my friends, I think I have found just what I am looking for in Trader Joe's Vitamin E Oil. I know, I know, when I thought face and oil, I freaked. I did not want to relive teenage years embarrassed by breakouts. But I decided to take the puddle dive and give the oil a try. I tested it out for 3 weeks. Two to three nights a week, after washing my face I would put three drops of the oil into my palm and with a gentle circular motion apply it to my face.  Each morning I wake up after using it at night my skin feels as soft as a baby's bum and it just seems to have a glow. I can tell the difference waking up from nights I use it and when I don't use it.

But wait it doesn't stop there, I have found it to work great on my hair too. It repairs dry damaged hair as well as split ends if used regularly reviving lost shine and luster. In the shower, after I shampoo and condition, I rub several drops onto the ends of my hair. Shannon from Styles with Shannon told us we need to work with and not against our hair. I think your hair will give you a big thank you for giving it a drink of Vitamin E oil.

So run to Trader Joe's and pick up a bottle for just $3.99!!! Best 4 bucks I have spent in a while.



…C

No comments:

Post a Comment