Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#thankful

As we all know, Thursday is Thanksgiving and like everyone else I have so much to be thankful for. My children, husband, family, friends, my health, my home, my job...well you get the point. I am thankful everyday for these wonderful things in my life, I do not necessarily need Thursday November 22 to say "thanks", so this Thursday I am going to say thank you to leggings.

Due to the fact that I do not normally cook big meals, let alone cook at all, I generally over-indulge on Thanksgiving. I love turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, etc, etc. So when thinking about my Thanksgiving outfit, this is what went through my mind-comfort.

I went with a basic pair of black leggings, we all can dig a pair out of a closet or drawer somewhere. These will give the perfect stretch to provide comfort throughout the day as I continue to eat. I threw on a cute but over sized sweater to, well, cover everything up. And then topped it off with the fall boots. This outfit, while simple, is serving may purposes. Allows for continued comfort as the days goes on, especially if you have to make multiple stops and eat more than one meal. It is also super comfy and cozy. Perfect for indoors or heading outdoors to watch the guys play a little Thanksgiving football out in the back yard as I sip on wine.

Easy hair- side braid, this way if you are preparing or helping to prepare the Thanksgiving meal, your hair is pulled back and will stay out of the food.




So everyone enjoy your family and friends during this holiday season and give thanks for the big and the little things.

…C

No comments:

Post a Comment