Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fashionably Loud

As I have gotten older I must say that I have become much more confident in my own skin. I can strut around comfortably in pretty much any outfit and feel great while doing it. That confidence has allow me to be become more fashionably loud. Whereas I used to shy away from bold colors and patterns, I now say bring 'em on and I will rock 'em!
I am not afraid to take chances and you shouldn't either. Go on, buy something that you may have shied away from a few years ago, step out of your comfort zone and strut confidently down in the aisle at Wegmans, the check out line at Target or past your bosses office.
If you imagine yourself confident and able to rule the world, everyone else will too!

There is no shortage of bold colors in stores these days. Two colors I love pairing are purple and turquoise-the combination is perfect. Here I pair my bold purple pants with this turquoise necklace and ring.








Pants - Old Navy
Shirt - The Limited, similar
Necklace and Ring - Target, similar

…C

No comments:

Post a Comment