Thursday, December 27, 2012

Challenge Accepted


I have mentioned before that I am a teacher, among the classes that I teach is Financial Literacy. I recently had my class read an article that stated 42% of American parents fear their children will be worse off than they are. Every parent can attest that we want our children to be better, do better, have better, than we have. This article painted a dismal picture. Coupled with the talk of the looming fiscal cliff, I deemed it necessary to do my part to support our economy. That being said, I love a good challenge, so here is a challenge that I am going to try my best to take on and I think it is a doozey~30 day buy American.

So over the next 4 weeks I will post things in several categories that are all made in the good ole U S of A.

I was on Etsy today searching for some unique items. They feature a link in which you can choose a location in which to buy from. I simply entered USA and viola, made my first purchases for my 30 day buy American challenge.

I will post pictures soon!!

…C

No comments:

Post a Comment