Sunday, December 23, 2012

New direction


Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young
Oh wait this post was titled New Direction not One Direction. Oops. I have a cute video of Kate and Emma signing and dancing to this song by One Direction but it does not transfer well to the blog.
I like clothes, don't get me wrong. However blogging about only fashion wasn't really leaving me satisfied. It was not a full passion of mine. So I have decided to give The Paper Gown a new direction, one that I feel passionate about and is a real interest for me.
Fortunately I have always loved vegetables and working out. However about two years ago I read The Beauty Detox Solution and really started to focus on how to eat in a more natural state.
So now the majority of my posts will have more of an overall lifestyle focus. Including healthy living and healthy choices for me, my family, and my home and being as close to homemade and natural as possible. I will feature such things as product testing, homemade remedies, buying local, sprinkled with a dash of economic and political stances from my point of view, etc.
Don't get me wrong, I am not perfect-not even close. I do not make perfect choices all the time. However I attempt to make the best choices most of the time. I will chronicle this and share what I find. 
Hope you don't mind and enjoy.



…C
 Happy Holidays from our family to you all!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment