Monday, December 3, 2012

Classic, mordern and everything in between

I love pearls, to me they are so versatile. They can go from classic to modern and everything in between. I have a couple of great pearl necklaces. Some I love to pair with a pencil skirt and a button up shirt for a classic look. But I also love to stretch my pieces, wearing them several different ways and getting the most bang for my buck. Here I show several different looks for your pearl necklaces.

 Above I use my grandmothers pearl necklace she wore to my parents wedding. I wrapped it around my wrist to wear as a bracelet~Vintage pearls.
 
 

 Above is literally a 10 foot long strand of pearls. I twisted it upon itself and attached each end using a clip-it (from Premier Jewelry Designs)
 
 

 Again using the 10 foot long strand, I simply put it on similar to a scarf.
 


Still more with the 10 foot long strand, wrapped it around 3 times and added an oversized pin.
Above is 6 strand pearl necklace, I added the offset broch for a little something extra.
 
 
…C

No comments:

Post a Comment