Saturday, December 8, 2012

You stole my heart

I am typically a cold person. It is not unusual to find me in sweat pants, sweatshirt and wool socks walking around my house in August. Yes I said August! Hubby loves his central air, I prefer windows open but what is a marriage without compromise? So when the air is on, I simply bundle up. So you can imagine how I dress in the winter months.
Needless to say I love scarves. They provide me the perfect opportunity to bundle up, feel comfy/cozy while keeping me warm. However there are times when scarves can be, well, a bit bulky.
When I was at the Rochester Women's Expo a few weeks ago I browsed some of the great vendors there and my heart was "stolen". I found this great stole that is perfect to wear when you don't want to add that extra bulk that comes with the territory of wearing a scarf. It is perfect under or over a fitted jacket.




 




Pants - Gap
Leather Jacket - The Limited - similar
Stole - Love it Local - Fire and Ice Jewelry and Accessories - 1334 Culver Road, Rochester
Shoes - Target

…C

No comments:

Post a Comment