Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shine...Every Day!!


After my post titled Simple Elegance, Shannon from Styles with Shannon approached me with the opportunity to collaborate with another great local business.  Olivia Cornell, owner of Cornell’s Jewelers on Monroe Ave in Pittsford provided me with the beautiful pieces on this post to show everyone that you can wear your precious jewels MORE, actually EVERY day!
I must admit though when I walked into Cornell’s it was a bit intimidating (at first). I had to be buzzed in, once inside I looked around in awe at the sparkle of everything. The showroom is gorgeous; it is sleek, modern and overall just beautiful. I was immediately put at ease once I walked around and met and spoke with all of the jewelry consultants there.  All of the women that I interacted with were wonderful; very helpful and interested in helping to pick the perfect pieces.
I left Cornell’s with this beautiful necklace and cuff links. I paired them with a couple of work outfits and a casual outfit. These precious jewels work perfectly with outfits that I wear every day, whether it is to work, shopping, or at a children’s Christmas concert.
 





 



…C

No comments:

Post a Comment